We are looking for more people with learning disabilities to work with us.
What work would I need to do?
- You would need to help check that the words and pictures we use in information are easy to understand.
- You may be asked to be in pictures that we can use for our Easy Read information.
- You can help to train other people to make Easy Read.
How much would I get paid?
We would pay you £10 per hour
When would I need to work?
We usually work on week days between 9.30am – 2.30pm.
We would let you know what days we need you and you can tell us if you can work then or not.
Other things you need to know
- This job is for people who live in Cornwall, UK
- You will need to be able to use Zoom (you can have help to do this)
- This job is for people who have a learning disability (we do not consider Dyslexia to be a learning disability)
If you would like to help us with these things, or for more information, please get in touch.
or call: 01736 448286